Imdb Code: 3322312
Release date: 2015-05-11
Age restriction: 13
As a child Matt Murdock was blinded by a chemical spill in a freak accident. Instead of limiting him it gave him superhuman senses that enabled him to see the world in a unique and powerful way. Now he uses these powers to deliver justice, not only as a lawyer in his own law firm, but also as vigilante at night, stalking the streets of Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil, the man without fear.Tweet
Last 23 Comments About Daredevil Movie
- Steven Rea / 8, 14 2017 / Philadelphia Inquirer
After sundry Batmans and last summer's Spider-Man, the comic-book formula of childhood loss, filial revenge, and freakish physical prowess doesn't seem all that fresh anymore.
- Geoff Pevere / 8, 14 2017 / Toronto Star
Even in February, it feels like the worst movie of the year.
- Mark Rahner / 8, 14 2017 / Seattle Times
Marvel's on a roll.
- Richard Roeper / 8, 18 2017 / Ebert & Roeper
Daredevil has electric energy, a wickedly dark sense of humor, some ingenious fight scenes and that high-powered cast.
- John Powers / 8, 20 2017 / L.A. Weekly
The movie has far less emotional weight than, say, Spider-Man.
- Bruce Newman / 8, 14 2017 / San Jose Mercury News
With the appearance in movie theaters of Daredevil, we have now officially arrived at the bottom of the comic-book pile.
- Stephen Hunter / 8, 14 2017 / Washington Post
Daredevil doesn't take a single dare.
- J. R. Jones / 8, 18 2017 / Chicago Reader
[A] dull actioner.
- Tom Long / 8, 14 2017 / Detroit News
Completely devoid of subtlety or sense, the film is a series of bad scenes connected by empty characters, most of whom seem like leftovers from scripts abandoned long ago.
- Wesley Morris / 8, 14 2017 / Boston Globe
Too hollow and pedestrian to dramatize the conflict between its hero's vigilante streak and his moral straits imaginatively.
- Michael O'Sullivan / 8, 14 2017 / Washington Post
Perfectly satisfactory without being deeply satisfying.
- Trevor Johnston / 8, 26 2017 / Time Out
Convincing in the physical demands of the role, Affleck persuades us of the pain of sightlessness and supersensitive hearing, although writer/director Johnson's scrappy construction fails him and everyone else as the showdown approaches.
- Bruce Westbrook / 8, 14 2017 / Houston Chronicle
The best Marvel movie to date.
- Mike Clark / 8, 14 2017 / USA Today
There'll be plenty of ragging to go around once audiences get a dose of the dullest live-action comic strip on record, one that lacks even an interesting villain.
- Mick LaSalle / 8, 14 2017 / San Francisco Chronicle
One of the biggest misfires in its genre since Godzilla.
- Jay Boyar / 8, 14 2017 / Orlando Sentinel
The action almost never stops, which is both Daredevil's biggest asset and its greatest shortcoming.
- David Ansen / 8, 07 2017 / Newsweek
Torn between moody grandiosity and cartoonish mayhem, Daredevil tries to have it both ways, and succeeds at neither.
- Michael Rechtshaffen / 8, 19 2017 / Hollywood Reporter
A collection of false starts interrupted by an awful lot of angst-ridden contemplation, the picture serves up soul-searching gush with scant pulse-pounding rush.
- Ed Park / 8, 19 2017 / Village Voice
The numerous fight scenes have been filmed in Confuse-o-Rama, a headache-inducing technique that mixes a dozen too many cuts per minute, projectile P.O.V., and intermittent glimpses of the hero's sonar sensorium.
- David Edelstein / 8, 15 2017 / Slate
Kind of lousy.
- Peter Travers / 8, 14 2017 / Rolling Stone
Daredevil isn't laugh-out -loud lousy, it's something worse: deeply, depressingly average.
- Ricardo Baca / 8, 14 2017 / Denver Post
A well-crafted introductory course.
- Todd McCarthy / 8, 14 2017 / Variety
A pretender in the realm of bona fide superheroes.